Featuring 4500w elements and a 75 gallon tank, the MR75245 is perfect for a family of 5 to 6 with normal hot water demands. Due to its larger element size this model has quicker recovery times then its 3800w siblings.
If your home has an older electrical panel with smaller capacity, then you will want to look at the MR75238.
Marathon MR75245 Features:
- Seamless, blow-molded, polybutene tank – impervious to rust and corrosion
- Multiple layers of filament wound fiberglass give the tank unmatched strength
- Polyurethane Envirofoam™ insulation helps reduce energy consumption
- The most energy efficient in its class
- Recessed drain valve is out of the way of brooms and scrubbers
- Tough molded polyethylene outer shell resists dents and scratches
- Bowl shaped bottom allows complete sediment draining
- High temperature polysulfone dip tubes
- All plastic tank eliminates the need for an anode rod
- Thermally fused element to protect tank against “dry-fire”; low watt, density for long life.
- Factory installed temperature and pressure relief valve
- Factory installed vacuum relief valve
- Inlet and outlet connections are 3/4″ NPT
- Water tight grommets keep out overhead moisture and condensation
Capacity: 75 Gallons
Element Size: 4500 Watts (240 Volts)
Tank Height: 58 5/8 Inches
Tank Diameter: 28 1/4 Inches
Weight: 127 lbs
Standards: Meets or exceeds ANSI standard and is UL listed.
Energy Factor: .92